St. Mary's Burial Ground

The graveyard and 19th century Roman Catholic church of St.Mary's are on an east facing slope, on a corner site beside the road. The graveyard is rectangular, (c.110m E/W x c.100. N/S) and the church is set in the SE corner.

The earlier graveyard extends west of the church, terraced into the slope, with 19th and 20th Century headstones. Several memorial plaques (Hartery family) are on walls of a ruined building on the south boundary.


  • Overview and typescript of St. Mary's layout with listings.
  • Searchable version of the above document. Overview and typescript of St. Mary's layout with listings.
  • Listing Row 1 to 23 and new rows A to D
  • Graves in alphabetical order
  • Burials from December 1964 to 1980
  • Burials from October 1958
  • Row 1 to 21 covering period 1929 to 1967
  • Cemetery Register - Miscellaneous