Reporting a Fault

Killaree Lighting Services maintain the public lighting in the City and County of Waterford on behalf of Waterford City and County Council. To report public lighting outages and/or faults please contact Killaree Lighting Services at 056 7767410 or 05677 67385 or fill in the fault form on their website.

What you need to include
Please include as much of the following information when reporting a fault:

  • The town or village and street name
  • The number on the pole
  • The location of the light (for example, outside house number 3)
  • Your name and contact number