Estate Management

Starting a Residents Association
If you want to start an association in your area, talk to the housing officer in the local authority. A small amount of funding is available each year for improvement to areas.

If you have any enquiries to make, get in touch with the Tenant Liaison Officer on: Telephone: 0818 10 20 20

Copyright © Waterford City & County Council